Thursday, April 7, 2016

Editing Process

Almost done... The editing process did take me awhile to finish but it was all worth it at the end! I wanted the movie project a large scale movie, but the resources for a professional one were very low. What I didn't have was a luxurious, professional camera, no handy tripod, and expensive editing engineering. So I resorted to an iPhone camera, which was hard since the camera did not incorporate with the sunny lighting, not using a tripod which also was hard to handle since it made scenes a bit shaky, and the most complicated operation to do was the editing engineering. If I thought iMovie had too many buttons, I was mistaken! So to make the movie look and seem professional, I decided to use Premiere Movie maker which was formal to use (so I thought) But the first time I opened the maker, I was overwhelmed with all the buttons, switches, and toggles. I tried controlling the buttons but it just made the movie do what I didn't want it to do. I tried everything to add the captions and effects but it was too complicated to control!

All night I was finding a way to controll these buttons. But what I did find easy was adding the saturation, filters, and color! It made it look almost like a Steven Spielberg movie. All out of courage to find how to manage cutting and adding the scenes, I finally resorted trying the ol' iMovie...It worked terrifically! It was easy controlling the buttons, managing the scenes that I finished all in about three hours, which is great! I guess with the not so great materials to flim the movie and with the low class iMovie, it all worked out great! As the old saying goes, you can make soup with just a stone!

And here is a delicious, hearty homemade Lebanese Red Lentil Soup

Sarah. "Middle Eastern Red Lentil Soup - The Gourmet Gourmand." The Gourmet Gourmand. 15 Mar. 2015. Web. 07 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment