
Keep in mind that I wanted to add a rustic feel to the title, and what helps is the type of font I use. As you can see, what brings about what I intend are the second and third fonts. These fonts add a charm to the title, making it more dynamic. What also adds a charisma to the whole title sequence is of course the color. it is crucial to add simple colors to such a vibrant movie opening because the color, or in general all the elements that make up the title sequence need to act like a smooth melody, with the instruments playing a steady beat. Not to mention, the way that I decided where to place the title is essential because I also do want the viewer to have a full picture of the scenes, but also understand the inscriptions. This is also how the size of the fonts plays a part in the title placing. The font cannot be to big for the viewer to be overwhelmed with so much picture, but not to small that the viewer does not even notice it. Why the arabic? The arabic is almost lke a bait to attract my Lebanese viewers. I want the lebanese communtiy to feel a connection through patrioism of my country.
No comments:
Post a Comment